Tuesday 21 February 2012

More Work In Progress

Well, it has been a while since I posted - sorry my dears, I have been traveling back home from the end of my current ship contract and settling in. Finally I have had the chance this week to start work on some pieces for an exhibition in LA in June called Home is where the Needle Marks. Find out more information about it here

I have two pieces in mind, here is a WIP of the first one:

kent wip 1

I haven't started stitching yet, the background has taken some time, but keep an eye out for more progress reports soon!

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to see what takes it's course on this piece. Your stitching is lovely!
    Your job sounds really intriguing too! I love to travel, but haven't for awhile, sigh! Anyway, had to join your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much NEEDLEWINGS! Keep an eye out as I will be blogging about how this piece turned out in the next couple of weeks along with several other pieces I've been working on :-)

      Delete