Tuesday 27 October 2009

Halloween is coming!

Hello and Welcome to the third edition of A Crafter At Sea!

My Halloween costume is finished! I have a coat, a dress, earrings and bootie covers. I’m going to put up a Halloween edition after all the parties so you can see my creations ;-) Along wit doing my own costume, being the lady at sea with the needles I had to help my fellow Sanders sisters with theirs. We look awesome, even if I do say so myself!

I was in Boston the other day and made the mistake of going into Borders and buying books. I now own Jenny Hart’s Embroidered Effects and Beyond Fashion, the second Generation T book. I am designing a sampler right now that I want to stitch for my friend’s family. I’d like it to be done for Christmas, but I don’t think that is going to happen…. But maybe. I’ll keep you posted on my progress.


I got my craft on creating new tshirts for my girls on the ship. My dancers have to dance at a theme party every cruise wearing logo tshirts. I took my trusty Generation T book and made them look pretty! Photos to follow!

Look out for the Halloween edition coming soon!

Bowiegirl1982

No comments:

Post a Comment