Saturday 17 October 2009

Upon The Sea...

Hello all!

Welcome to the second edition of A Crafter At Sea… I am actually at sea now! I’ve only been on board for 7 days and already I have several projects in the pipeline. Of course, because it’s almost Halloween I have people queing up trying to get me to make/alter/find them costumes. I anticipated this of course so made my costume before I got there…. But then I changed my mind! I’m going in a group now as one of the Sanders Sisters from Hocus Pocus. I’m going as Winifred! Red wig here I come.

I’m in Charlottetown, Canada today and found pieces for my costume in a thrift store… bring on the craft! I need to make a dress, jacket and boot covers. Shouldn’t been too bad. I still have my other costume too, I’m sure it will come in handy for something. Photos will appear after Halloween.

More soon! J

Bowiegirl1982

No comments:

Post a Comment