Thursday 14 January 2010

So Long, Farewell...


The drawback to working on a ship is that you meet so many great people, but they don’t stay. I just went through cast change over in my show company, which means I had half of my cast (and good friends) leave and a new set come in. The new guys are great… but I miss my guys from before! As a parting gift I made a necklace for one of my girls and earrings for another.

The necklace is made from a shell from Samana, a shell from St. Kitts and a piece of coral from Aruba – our favourite place we have been to on the ship. It was my first time trying out wire wrapping and I think it turned out quite well. The earrings I made after seeing a necklace in my friend’s room and having beads that matched. I think this is the start of a great creative adventure! Now I just need to make stuff to sell ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment