Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! Let’s say goodbye to the old and welcome the new.

As I look forward into 2010, I want to reflect a little on the year that has passed. It doesn’t seem that long ago that I was getting ready to join my first ship of the year, but I guess it was.

I have met new people this year and now have friends in Paraguay, Peru, Belarus and New Zealand. I partied with the Canadians on Canada day like it was my own celebration. I celebrated Independence Day for my American friends because ‘it’s not my fault nowadays’!! I visited Bermuda, Bar Harbour, Boston, Quebec, St. Kitts and New York for the first time. I returned to Miami, Costa Maya, Roatan and Belize.

I have been lucky enough to meet up with some of my very good friends this year, some who I was unsure if I would be able to see again. I have had time with my family and friends at home… some might say not enough, but nothing is ever perfect, right?!

I don’t make resolutions as they are so easily broken, but I do have plans for 2010. I want to get my business, Salvaged Mutiny, up and running. I want my designs to be seen by the world. I want to spend the first summer in three years with my family on land and I want to take my nephew to the zoo ;-)

I think that sounds like a pretty good year ahead, don’t you?!

Bowiegirl1982

1 comment:

  1. yayyyyyy canada day!
    jo, that sounds like an amazing year
    & you are so talented...you NEED to get that shop goin'
    miss you xoxox

    ReplyDelete