Monday 17 October 2011

Phat Quarter Swap! Food

Nacho 1


Ok, let's share some stitchery! I made this piece for the August Phat Quarter swap.... I know it's a bit late but I've been busy :-) Finally, I have a decent internet connection where I can upload the photos - yay!! The theme was food so stitched a design based around one of my fave David and Goliath t-shirts...

nacho 3
The cheese is not the mother of the sad little nachos.... in case you didn't get it!

Nacho 2
yes, that is a french knot pepper border!

nacho 4
I felt brave and used an orange background.

Personally I think this is super cute!! And I know Disobedient Child, who was my swap partner loved it!! Yay stitching! My Sketchbook Project is taking a long time to finish, hence why there is a lack of stitchery on the blog right now. But soon, my pretties - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment