Wednesday 3 February 2010

SalvagedMutiny.com is Launched!!!


My website is finally finished, fully up and functional!!

It only took me two months, three different programs, two accounts and a lot of work to get there, but its finished and exactly what I wanted.

I ended up using Rapidweaver to create it, which meant I had to write the CSS code for it. Now, I’m no computer nerd. I know enough to get me through, and enough to get frustrated when it doesn’t do what I want it to. So I’m pretty proud of myself that I managed to design and execute CSS code with no real knowledge of it, I just picked it up as I went along. And so SalvagedMutiny.com was born! I have photos of my work there, so make sure you visit to see all my craft stuff and designs.

I have A Crafter At Sea there as well, but I think I’m going to keep it open on Blogger too, at least for now, so I don’t confuse people. So come check it out, drop me a line and tell me what you think of it. I’d love to hear your comments and thoughts!

www.salvagedmutiny.com

Now I just have to get my store up and running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment