Friday 18 November 2011

They took lots of honey, and plenty of money...

Lear tie 2

Next week two of my friends have their birthday on the same day. It's going to be lots of fun, especially as we are in St Thomas that day and there's a crew party! For each person I have crafted a very personal present based on who they are and what they like/do. This is the first, for my friend Jonny Danger (yep, that's his real name) who we all call Tuxedo... he works with the kids, ok!

Lear tie 3


Tux is a poetry major and particularly likes Edward Lear so I stitched him a tie to go with one of his suits. He better like it, is all I can say because I had to use metallic thread. And we all know how difficult that is :-)

Lear tie 1


Thank the Goddess for thread heaven!

I'll post the other present for my friend Karlene next....

No comments:

Post a Comment