Tuesday 5 November 2013

On With The New!


Hello!

I know it's been pretty quiet around here and that's because it's been a very busy year here at Salvaged Muntiny Towers! Work stuff has kept me away from the fun crafting but that doesn't mean creativity hasn't happened. So I was having a little think... Maybe I need to start posting about more than my craft stuff.


Most notably this year I was the wardrobe supervisor for Norwegian Cruise Line's production of Rock Of Ages (yeah, the Broadway show!). I was also Wig Supervisor which was a new role for me - fun, exciting but stressful!


 The next leg of my adventure this year is to become the Wardrobe Supervisor on Legally Blonde. More busy times ahead but I plan to give you a little insight into it so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment