Saturday 30 October 2010

Um.... Autumn Jewellery...

fallen leaves 1

So, I was going to show you my Halloween costume.... but I can't get the photos off my camera just now! I managed to take the memory card out so the photos are on the internal memory.... and I don't have the cord with me.... Stupid Joanne!

While I work on getting the photos off my camera, here's some autumnal jewellery for you instead :-)

In my stash of beads there has been a bag of leaf shaped beads. It has been sitting there for a while, waiting for me to find a use for them. Finally, the idea for my autumnal wire and bead necklace seemed the perfect project!

fallen leaves 3

This necklace is made from copper and brass coloured wires, wrapped together with glass and plastic beads from Europe. Scattered between the gold, red, brown and orange beads fall the leaves, whilst displayed in the middle, wooden seed-shaped beads remind us of pine cones and chestnuts descending as well.

fallen leaves 2


This necklace is fully adjustable with a gold ribbon closure. This piece will make a statement worn against dark colours or will nestle warmly with a harmoniously coloured ensemble. Bring the warmth of bonfires and the crisp crunch of Fallen Leaves to your jewellery box!

No comments:

Post a Comment