Thursday 2 June 2011

Profanity Sampler WARNING!!

At the end of my last ship contract I was feeling a little down. It had been a frustrating contract, with what seemed like setbacks at every turn. To cheer myself up I decided to create a little sampler to brighten my spirits every time I looked at it...

BE WARNED!! Strong language is used in this piece, don't go passed the shocked housewife if you will be offended :-)

Shocking

The Profanity Sampler

FU 1

I wanted to combine a traditional looking border and style with a profane statement. This piece is meant to look harmless from a distance, until you read it! It made me smile every time I looked at it and it made my cast laugh, which is what I was going for!

FU 2

I incorporated woven roses and a chain stitch and back stitch border to pretty up my profanity. I really like it, I hope you do too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment