Sunday 14 March 2010

Store Now Open!! and Tiger Fish Bracelet



The Salvaged Mutiny Store is officially open! Visit http://salvagedmutiny.etsy.com to see my items. Buy something, add one to your Etsy favourites or just leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you!! But now on to another craft for National Craft Month… an item that is currently for sale in my store here!...

While in Burmuda, I visited the Aquarium, Museum and Zoo. I also visited the summer event Harbour Nights where locals played music, offered food and sold their wares. There was a lot of hand made jewellery there and I picked up a lot of good ideas. On the way back to my ship on the ferry I designed a bracelet around one of the fish I saw, the Tiger Fish with its brown and white stripes. I found an ethnic style centrepiece and used a tri-band fastening so I could have three stripes working their way around the bracelet. I think my jewellery making skills are really coming along!


No comments:

Post a Comment