Wednesday 28 April 2010

Share the Handmade Love Wednesdays - Buttons

This week's Share the Handmade Love is about buttons. My button box now holds four generations of buttons. I have my Great Grandmother Parrish's buttons, my Nanny Donn's buttons, some of my mum's buttons and some of my own. I have a HUGE box full to overflowing! On that note here are some items made from buttons - enjoy!


Seaglass Junk Charm Bracelet by Deezie Blue Handmade Beaded Necklace by TheRetroRainbowEver After Button Bracelet by magpieandbutton Circle Cell Ameoba Hand Embroidered Quilt Square by KBKExtrasUpcycled Button Ring by jennifermagnesi Secret Garden Button Necklace by SmallButtonBigHeart

Top to bottom, left to right:

Seaglass junk bracelet by Deezie

Blue Handmade Beaded Necklace by TheRetroRainbow

Ever After Button Bracelet by magpieandbutton

Circle Cell Ameoba Hand Embroidered Quilt Square Applique by KBKExtras

Upcycled Button Ring by jennifermagnesi

Secret Garden Button Necklace by SmallButtonBigHeart

PS... Salvaged Mutiny is now listed at the Home Based Jewelers Showcase here

2 comments:

  1. I love buttons! These are great finds - thanks for including mine *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these are all lovely! I can't get enough of buttons, and I've hoarded my Granny's my Mom's and my own for years too. Time to share them by making them into something new! Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete