Tuesday 20 April 2010

Share the Handmade Love Wednesdays - Noo Friends!

This week's Share the Handmade Love focuses on some people I just met on Etsy. While I have been home I have made the effort to get involved in the community. The free internet is the main cause, I have to say! I have been spending time in the UK Etsy chat thread and met some fab people, who are the focus of my treasury today...

Wildflower Necklace by Lazygiraffe Highland Mist Whisky Marmalade by MarmaladyRoller Disco Bear by Clarebear Pink Flowers Wall Hanging by OneLittleHouse
Real Bird Tweet British Kingfisher by Feltmeup Turtle Neck Poncho by Moocowhandknits
Left to right, top to bottom:
Wildflower Necklace by Lazygiraffe see it here
Highland Mist Whisky Marmalade by Marmalady see it here
Roller Disco Bear by Clarebear see it here
Pink Flowers Wall Hanging by OneLittleHouse see it here
Real Bird Tweet British Kingfisher by Feltmeup see it here
Turtle Neck Poncho by Moocowhandknits see it here

ps.... the treasury frame here was developed by Haptree. Check out the blog here

2 comments: