Wednesday 5 May 2010

Share the Handmade Love Wednesdays - Food!!

This week I'm sharing the handmade love with food.

I
food!

I love cake and coffee and Mexican and Italian and Japanese. I love cookies and chai and pizza.... yum! When I'm on the ships I can't cook for myself and the food can become a bit samey. So as I am going back on Friday... here's a little food tribute!


Fresh Strawberry Marshmallows by calabasascandyco Red Velvet Cake Truffled by lollidreamsButter Cookie Black Tea by NOTJUSTTEA Mustache on a Stick Cookie by fairytalefrostingMississippi Mud Organic Flavoured Coffee by katherynmd Green Chili Pork Taquitos by athyme2bcomforted

Left to right, top to bottom:

Fresh Strawberry Marshmallows by calabasascandyco
Red Velvet Cake Truffles by lollidreams
Butter Cookie Black Tea by NOTJUSTTEA
Mustache on a Stick Cookie by FairytaleFrosting
Mississippi Mud Organic Flavoured Coffee by katherynmd
Green Chili Pork Taquitos by athyme2bcomforted

1 comment: