Wednesday 19 May 2010

Share the Handmade Love Wednesdays - Skulls

So, I've been feeling a little bit down the last week. Nothing major, it just reminded me of my Goth days back when I was teenager. And so, in tribute, here are some gorgeous items made from skulls!

Romantic Skull Necklace by OutsideCatArt Storytime Skeleton Block Print by RedhydrantDay of the Dead Patch by Lizmiera Reversible infant bib by MyWoobyandMeHummingbird Skull pendant by mrd74 Crow Skull Jacket by Tadaboutique

Left to right, top to bottom:

Romantic Skull necklace by
OutsideCatArt
Storytime skeleton blockprint by
redhydrant
Day of the Dead patch by
Lizmiera
Reversible infant bib by
MyWoobyandMe
Hummingbird skull prendant by
mrd74
Crow Skull Jacket by
Tadaboutique

And if anyone wants to buy me a raven skull pendant from mrd74 I'd love you forever!!

1 comment:

  1. i still love skulls! and i totally rocked them when i was a teenager, and even sometimes now!

    miss you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete