Tuesday 1 March 2011

Nick N-Nick Nick N-Nick Nick Nick.... Nickelodeon!

Nickelodeon


I know, I know, I've been missing for a whole week, well it's because we had a Nickelodeon All Access cruise last week on my ship. That means there were costume characters everywhere and slime.... lots and lots of slime!! Here are a few photos I managed to nab while running around after Sponge Bob:

Character Meet & Greets:

Nick AA 1
Oh! It's Dora!

Nick AA 2_1
Fanboy and Chum Chum

Nick AA 3
Cosmo and Wanda

Nick AA 4
Geo and Millie

Nick AA 5_1
I got my picture with Squidward!

The Sponge Bob Show with Tom Kenny

Nick AA 6
Patchy The Pirate getting ready for the show

Nick AA 7_1
The voices of Patrick and Sponge Bob, Bill & Tom and Andy Pally who writes the music


Nick AA 8
The cast of the Sponge Bob Show

Nick AA 9_1
Tom Kenny, the voice of Sponge Bob - what a lovely man!

Well, those are my Nickelodeon adventures for now, more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment